Update: LSL Coronavirus Office Policy
777 Davis St Office Visitation Policy
- Upon entering the suite, wash hands immediately. Follow the posted handwashing guidelines from the CDC.
- Do only the actions requiring you to be at the office, then leave.
- Once work is completed, sanitize with wipe or cleaning spray each door handle used, sink faucet, your work station, and anything else touched or breathed/sneezed/coughed on.
- When exiting the suite, grab a paper product to open the door with and discard in the trashcan right outside.
- Don’t loiter.
General Employee Guidelines
- When in public places with people keep 6-8 feet distance
- Wash hands with soap for 20 seconds and/or use greater than 60% alcohol based hand sanitizer whenever you return from ANY activity that involves locations where other people have been. Follow CDC Handwashing guidelines: https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/when-how-handwashing.html
- Wear cloth mask in public places when social distancing is hard to maintain. Reserve N95 masks for Healthcare use only. Follow this link for more info: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover.html
- No Hand shaking
- No face touching
- Use disposable paper product or your knuckle if none are available to touch light switches, elevator buttons, ect.
- Open doors with disposible paper product, closed fist, or hip. Do not grasp the handle with your hand. This is especially important on bathrooms and when using anything commercial.
- Lift gasoline dispenser with paper towel or use disposable gloves. Use hand sanitizer after.
- Keep a bottle of hand sanitizer at each of your homes entrances AND in your car for use after getting gas or touching other contaminated objects when you cannot immediately wash your hands.
- Cough or sneeze into a disposable tissue and discard. Wash hands afterward. Use your elbow only if you have to. The clothing on your elbow will contain infectious virus that can be passed on for up to a week!
- Stock up on: latex or nitrile latex disposable gloves for use when going shopping, using gasoline pump, and all other activity when you come in contact with contaminated areas. Zinc lozenges and drink hot liquids (teas, nettle leaf, throat coat, stay hydrated) this virus is lung specific.
- Follow this link for safety when shopping in the market place: PSA Grocery Shopping Tips in COVID-19 (See Important Notes Below) www.DrJeffVW.com